As January is over I thought I’d share with you some fashion items I’ve been lusting over in a fashion wishlist post. I have no idea how I managed to cut it down to just 5 items – it felt impossible! I definitely want to do more lookbook/fashion wishlist posts so if that’s something you’re interested in, let me know! Hopefully you’ll get a bit of inspo from this post especially now the weather isn’t as rubbish and we’re soon heading into Spring. I cannot wait to see the sun again which is the perfect excuse for a new wardrobe.. am I right girls?
1. Recently I’ve been so obsessed with this Lace Nude Bralet. It’s from Pretty Little Thing which is by far one of my favourite online stores to shop. I don’t think there’s one item of clothing I dislike and I’m always so impressed by their range of clothes. The lace of this top is gorgeous and I think it would look great either dressed up or dressed down especially with a cute choker and a pair of boots, you’d be good to go!
2. Oversized jumpers are definitely in at the moment. I’m constantly seeing oversized tops and jumpers paired with knee high boots all over Instagram and I’m sure you are too. I really love that look as again, you can dress it up or down. This Sweater Weather Jumper from Missguided is perfect. I love the pink and the orange together!
3. Next up are the gorgeous workout leggings from ManiereDevoir. Yes, I’m not exactly one to ‘workout’ however their clothing is enough to tempt anyone! I’m forever living in comfy clothing especially on the weekends and their collection of clothing is exactly that. Whether you want to look stylish at the gym or be comfy at home with an everyday chic look, you definitely need to head over to their website and have a browse.
4. Of course, rose gold heels are an absolute must! If you’re anything like me and are obsessed with rose gold, these strappy heels from Missguided will be the ones for you. I already have a pair from Missguided that are equally as gorgeous which you might have seen over on my Instagram.
5. I don’t know about you but I feel like Topshop really need to create a pair of black jeans that don’t fade in the wash because I’m running out of patience and money to keep buying new pairs! I’ve tried to move away from the black and have a look at blue skinny jeans instead. These blue distressed skinny jeans are exactly what I was looking for!