Recently I’ve been loving writing these ”10 things..” posts and I’ve got lots of titles saved in my drafts for future uploads but today I’m talking 10 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew because let’s be honest, there’s a lot! I wrote a post called Things You and Your Best Friend Will Understand which you can read here if you missed it, and I also did a Blogger Problems post here.
1. If you’re ever arguing with a girl and she says ”wow”, that’s sarcasm at its finest. She’s really thinking how she’s having a conversation with such an idiot so I’d probably just shut up if I were you at this point.
2. Boys really underestimate the power of our lurking skills… like seriously if you need to find something out give me 10 minutes and I’m your girl. I got your back.
4. When we ask your opinion on an outfit, at least sound like you are interested and give a shit. Not just a shoulder shrug and “you’re wearing the exact same dress”… No I’m not. One was from Boohoo and one was from Missguided, completely two very different outfits I just showed you there. Are you blind?
5. When you tell us your ex or the last girl you were speaking to was a psycho and you can’t say one good word about her, it starts to ring alarm bells. A girl doesn’t just go psycho on you for no reason, right? Why was that then? Because you were constantly lying, messing her about and she called you up on your fuckboy behaviour? Hmm…
6. Do you really think when we pass you shouting and whistling at us will get you anywhere? It won’t. We are not objects and it won’t make us turn around and think you’re instantly ”the one” so please stop.
7. Don’t assume we’re on our period just because we’re moody with you. Perhaps you’ve been getting on our absolute nerves and been acting like a little shit. By using the ”you’re on your period” line, congratulations idiot, you’ve just aggravated her even more.
8. Girls like being surprised and when you’re able to plan something without saying ”I don’t know, what do you want to do?’ it’s really attractive. Don’t get me wrong, we do like to have a say, but sometimes it’s nice for you to take charge and make an effort by planning something to do.
9. When we ask you a question, we probably already know the truth. Don’t bother lying to get out of this one… you’ll be saving yourself a lot of trouble! You need to learn we’re really good detectives and there is no point lying to us. We know what you think we don’t know.
10. We take pictures of everything and anything whether that be for Snapchat or Instagram so don’t eat your food before we get a decent picture. Waiting 5 more minutes won’t hurt you….I need to get this shot!