A few weeks ago an exciting email landed in my inbox and I just knew I had to give it a little mention, especially as we have a long weekend of us (which I’m very excited about!), so perhaps you’re looking for things to do May which has quickly approached us. Unfortunately I can’t make the event myself, but I thought for you beauty and fashion lovers out there you might be interested.
Onto the exciting stuff, there’s just over a week to go until the Two Day Fashion Extravaganza in Festival Place Shopping Centre in Basingstoke on Saturday 7th May until the 8th at 11am till 4pm on both days. The event will feature a variety of different catwalks and an exciting Health and Beauty Lounge which sounds very fancy! Inside the Health and Beauty Lounge will be a range of things such as..
- Hair styling from Hair Lab
- Make-up tutorials from Dior
- Eyebrow workshops with Benefit
- Mini facials and makeovers from Estee Lauder
- Hair demos and nail art from Shear Beauty
- Skincare consultations and product demos from Lush