Throughout my blogging time, I’ve noticed a few things that annoy me or have become ‘blogger problems’. I couldn’t really think of a blog post today as I haven’t blogged in a few days and I was seriously lacking the blogging mojo! I thought I’d put together a list of things that I thought of quickly and perhaps you can relate to a few too for the lols.
1. Going onto Twitter and see another drama has gone down.. Surprised? Not really.. who’s supplying the popcorn?
3. When someone sends you a compliment about your blog or a lovely message in general that makes you feel all the feels. Free hugs for everyone!
4. Going to take blog photos and your camera decides to die or has no storage. .camera, are you taking the piss?! Yes I think you are.
5. The bloggers that use the #prrequest hashtag as if it’s a flipping place to request every single thing you could ever want. Do you want to request they pay for your bills and a new house too, sweetie? Perhaps a car too?..
6. When your family and friends say ”do you really need more makeup?” yes, I really do need all the makeup. Step aside because soon enough I’ll be having the killer brows and the contouring skills of Kim Kardashian so please do not judge. And even then.. I still won’t have enough makeup. Can a girl even have too much makeup? I think not.
7. When birthdays and Christmas roll around.. No problem thinking of stuff you want when mum asks. Here comes the never ending list of makeup.
8. Trying to photograph products and the lippy starts rolling all over the place ruining the shot. Can you not? Blu Tack where are you?
9. Shit lighting. That is all.
10. Forever getting the eye roll from friends or family for taking too many photos – ‘don’t eat it yet, I need to take a picture!’…bitch, it goes with my Instagram theme okay? You’ll eat it in a minute when I say.
11. The bloggers who are now apparently ”too big” to reply to a tweet when you ask a genuine question. Oh I’m sorry, I forgot, you are now the next Zoella of the blogging world. Step aside guys.
12. Waiting for the postman to deliver some goodies you’ve been waiting for.. only to find out he doesn’t even knock the door and just assumes you’re out so you can’t even get the delivery in the first place. Um excuse me I am here! I can see you…idiot.